TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION – Keen on Halloween 2020
1. The competition is open to all households located within the Town of Bassendean.
2. The competition organiser is the Town of Bassendean and is being managed by the Youth Services Business Unit.
3. Employees of the Town of Bassendean, or their immediate family members, or anyone else connected with the development of the promotion are not eligible for any prizes associated with this competition.
4. There is no entry fee, and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. All entrants must register by completing the online registration form located at www.keenonhalloween.com.au
6. Competition entrants under 18 years of age are required to receive permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
7. Competition entrants must agree to have images of their decorated letterbox used in future publications, websites and advertising both online and print, including social media, by the Town of Bassendean.
8. Any letterboxes decorated that include content of an offensive, obscene, threatening, potentially libelous or defamatory nature will be rejected and authorities will be contacted where appropriate.
9. The closing date for registrations will be Monday, 2 November 2020 at 11.00pm Western Standard Time and entrants may upload a maximum of three photos of their decorated letterbox before this time. Any entries received after this time will not be accepted.
10. One entrant will be selected by the judges as the winner.
11. The winning entrant will receive an Apple iPad Wi-Fi 32GB – Space Grey valued at $529.00.
12. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be substituted with alternative products, services or cash.
13. The winner will be selected by a panel of judges consisting of representatives from the Town of Bassendean Youth Services Business Unit.
14. Winners will be notified by email or phone by Tuesday, 11 November 2020. Winners will also be promoted on the Town of Bassendean Facebook page www.facebook.com/bassendeancouncil
15. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not wish to claim the prize within 20 days of notification, the competition organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement.
16. The judging panel’s decision with respect to all matters relating to the competition and adjudication will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition terms and conditions, without notice, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
18. By virtue of entry into the competition, winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal information relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. By virtue of entry into the competition, entrants agree to have their address listed on a map visible to the public.
20. Entrants are providing information to the Town of Bassendean and its agents and not to any other party.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.